Membership of the Regional Training Partnership involves a commitment to:
- seek to meet the particular needs of the Church in the Region.
- develop trust amongst institutions and individuals.
- develop practical and effective ways of sharing expertise, resources, and good practice in education and training
- recognise the existence of different patterns of ministry and ministerial training and to foster co-operation wherever possible.
- develop communication across the region and constituencies in order to further collaboration wherever possible.
- develop formal structures (including financial support) that are appropriate to the function